Secure Staffing, LLC has partnered with a local pharmaceutical packaging company in South Beloit, Illinois. This company currently has 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift positions available.
Quality Control Inspector requirements include, but are not limited to:
- 1-3 years Quality Control experience PREFERRED, but not necessary.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong reading and math skills.
- The ability to function in a structured cGMP environment.
- Detail orientated.
- Ability to work independently and flexible with shifts as overtime and/or shift changes are sometimes required.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is required.
First Shift Hours: Monday – Friday, 6:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. Pay: $12.75 per hour
Second Shift Hours: Monday-Thursday, 2:15 p.m. – 12:45 a.m., with a three-day weekend!
Pay: $13.25 per hour ($12.75 per hour base pay plus $ .50 shift premium).
Third Shift Hours: Sunday – Thursday, 11:00 p.m. – 7:30 a.m. Pay: $13.75 per hour ($12.75 per hour base pay plus $1.00 shift premium).
If you are not interested in the posted position, please contact us at 815-977-7433, we may have other employment opportunities to better suit you.
Please come in to our office to complete the registration process between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Appointments are not necessary, but please be prepared to interview with a recruiter immediately to help you secure gainful employment.
Secure Staffing is conveniently located in South Beloit, Illinois (across from the South Beloit High School on Prairie Hill Road).