Secure Staffing, LLC has partnered with a local pharmaceutical packaging company in South Beloit, Illinois. This company currently has 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift positions available.
Quality Control Inspector requirements include, but are not limited to:
- 1-3 years Quality Control experience PREFERRED, but not necessary.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong reading and math skills.
- The ability to function in a structured cGMP environment.
- Detail orientated.
- Ability to work independently and flexible with shifts as overtime and/or shift changes are sometimes required.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is required.
First Shift Hours: Monday – Friday, 6:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. Pay: $11.75 per hour
Second Shift Hours: Monday-Thursday, 2:15 p.m. – 12:45 a.m., with a three-day weekend!
Pay: $12.25 per hour ($11.75 per hour base pay plus $ .50 shift premium).
Third Shift Hours: Sunday – Thursday, 11:00 p.m. – 7:30 a.m. Pay: $12.50 per hour ($11.75 per hour base pay plus $.75 shift premium).
If you are not interested in the posted position, please contact us at 815-977-7433, we may have other employment opportunities to better suit you.
Please come in to our office to complete the registration process between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Appointments are not necessary, but please be prepared to interview with a recruiter immediately to help you secure gainful employment.
Secure Staffing is conveniently located in South Beloit, Illinois (across from the South Beloit High School on Prairie Hill Road).
You may also send your resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your phone number.