Secure Staffing, LLC is partnered with a local pharmaceutical packaging company in South Beloit, Illinois.
- At least 1 year quality control experience in the pharmaceutical or food industry
- Excellent cGMP knowledge
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Microsoft Word and Excel proficiency
- Associate’s/Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not necessary.
QC Supervisor duties will include supervision of QC lab personnel, ensuring all responsibilities of the department are performed in a timely manner. This will include:
- Coordination of incoming inspection, in-process testing, sampling/inspection/shipment of retention and stability samples
- Review of documentation, including batch records, testing, inspection reports, etc.
- Review/revision of SOPs
- Preparation of protocol/experiment reports
- Ongoing cGMP training of QC personnel
Position also entails acting as back-up for QC lab personnel and planning/developing/managing QC improvement projects.
QC Supervisor will work closely with the QC Manager.
Our lab utilizes on a regular basis: balances, viscometers, pipettes, thermometers, Zebra/Printronix printer (thermal transfer printer). Knowledge of RAM Optical would be a plus, but not necessary. In all, the equipment that we use isn’t that difficult. We can pretty much train the right person.
Hours are Mon – Thurs, 2:15 p.m. to 12:45 a.m., with overtime as needed.
Salary will be $18.00/hour (could start higher, depending on experience).