Secure Staffing, LLC has partnered with a local pharmaceutical packaging company in South Beloit, Illinois. This company currently has this position available.
Maintenance Technician requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Maintenance experience (experience in the pharmaceutical/food industry a plus, but not required).
- Experience with vision systems PREFERRED, but NOT REQUIRED.
- Strong reading and math skills.
- Ability to function in a structured cGMP environment.
- Good work ethic.
- Flexibility (overtime is sometimes required).
- Mechanical aptitude preferred.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is required.
2nd shift hours are Monday-Thursday, 2:15 p.m. – 12:45 a.m. Training may take place on 1st shift (Monday-Friday 6:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.).
If you are not interested in the posted position, please contact us at 815-977-7433, we may have other employment opportunities to better suit you.
Please come in to our office to complete the registration process between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Appointments are not necessary, but please be prepared to interview with a recruiter immediately to help you secure gainful employment.
Secure Staffing is conveniently located in South Beloit, Illinois (across from the South Beloit High School on Prairie Hill Road).
You may also send your resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your phone number.