Maintenance Technician requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Maintenance experience (experience in the pharmaceutical/food industry a plus, but not required).
- Experience with vision systems PREFERRED, but NOT REQUIRED.
- Strong reading and math skills.
- Ability to function in a structured cGMP environment.
- Good work ethic.
- Flexibility (overtime is sometimes required).
- Mechanical aptitude preferred.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is required.
2nd shift hours are Monday-Thursday, 2:15 p.m. – 12:45 a.m. Training may take place on 1st shift (Monday-Friday 6:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.).
If you are not interested in the posted position, please contact us at 815-977-7433, we may have other employment opportunities to better suit you.
Please come in to our office to complete the registration process between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Appointments are not necessary, but please be prepared to interview with a recruiter immediately to help you secure gainful employment.
Secure Staffing is conveniently located in South Beloit, Illinois (across from the South Beloit High School on Prairie Hill Road).