Secure Staffing, LLC has partnered with a local pharmaceutical packaging company in South Beloit, Illinois. This company currently has 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift positions available.
Machine Operator requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Previous experience working with fill machines.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Ability to speak, read, write and understand English.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to stand for the duration of a 10 to 12 hour shift.
- 1-3 years’ experience working in the pharmaceutical or food industry PREFERRED, BUT NOT NECESSARY.
- Microsoft Word and Excel proficiency.
- Strong reading and math skills.
- Ability to function in a structured cGMP environment
- Good work ethic.
- Ability to work independently.
- Flexibility (overtime/shift changes are sometimes required).
First Shift Hours: Monday – Friday, 6:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. Pay: $12.75 per hour.
Second Shift Hours: Monday-Thursday, 2:15 p.m. – 12:45 a.m., with a three-day weekend!
Pay: $13.25 per hour ($12.75 per hour base pay plus $ .50 shift premium).
Third Shift Hours: Sunday – Thursday, 11:00 p.m. – 7:30 a.m. Pay: $13.75 per hour ($12.75 per hour base pay plus $1.00 shift premium).
If you are not interested in the posted position, please contact us at 815-977-7433, we may have other employment opportunities to better suit you.
Please come in to our office to complete the registration process between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Appointments are not necessary, but please be prepared to interview with a recruiter immediately to help you secure gainful employment.
Secure Staffing is conveniently located in South Beloit, Illinois (across from the South Beloit High School on Prairie Hill Road).
You may also send your resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your phone number.