Secure Staffing, LLC is recruiting for an open position in South Beloit, Illinois. This company currently has a full-time Assistant Director of a daycare facility position available.
This position is primarily responsible for assisting the Executive Director in designing a working environment that promotes social, physical and intellectual growth.
Assistant Director position requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Must have 2-3 years of experience in management.
- Must have 2-3 years of experience in preschool, kindergarten, or licensed child care center.
- Must possess strong organizational skills.
- Must have the ability to interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Must be able to answer a multi-line phone system.
- Must be able to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- Must be able to regularly lift/or move up to 25 pounds, occasionally being able to lift/or move up to 75 pounds with assistance.
- Must have the skill and ability to develop project plans; coordinate projects; communicate changes and progress and complete projects on time
- Must be customer service oriented.
- Must be able to accurately file documents according to company protocol.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Must be able to work in a small office setting
- Pay is based on experience.
Please contact our office to set up an appointment for our application process and interviewing. 815.977.7433
Secure Staffing is conveniently located in South Beloit, Illinois (across from the South Beloit High School on Prairie Hill Road).
You may also send your resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your phone number.