Secure Staffing: We have an open Accounting position with a growing company in the Rockford area. Please contact us at 815-977-7433 if you are interested and qualified for this position. We are excited to hear from you! You can also send your resume to email@example.com. Include a phone number as well!
Responsible for day-to-day accounting functions of the firm, including:
- Accounts Receivable and Payable, Collections
- Asset Management
- Payroll for 50 employees
- Budget Management
- Cash flow management among operating accounts.
- Develops and documents accounting policies & procedures.
- Coordinates new hire documentation, benefits programs and maintains employee files.
- Develops and produces internal financial reports.
- 4 year Accounting Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with at least 3 years being solely responsible for the accounting/bookkeeping function at a small to mid-sized business.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Produce precise, accurate, and high detail work in a timely manner.
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Thorough and working knowledge of QuickBooks is required.
- Have the ability to multi-task in a deadline driven environment.
- Ability to interact at all levels of the organization.
- Previous experience in a landscape maintenance, construction or related industry a plus.